Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We Have an Address!

Been playing run-around-games with the City of Pasco the past few days. We had to sign an annexation agreement in order to be hooked up to the water and to get our building permit but the city was having a hard time locating us. They could find us on the map and use the parcel number, but they couldn't take my money to pay for future water usage upfront (their requirement) until I had an address. They assured me it would only take 15 minutes, but quite a few HOURS later - we have an address. It will be 7712 Jacobs Lane. My kids think it has a nice ring to it, very friendly. We will sign some more papers with the bank tomorrow and then...

1 comment:

terramisu said...

WooHoo!!!!!!
That Rocks!
But why is the address # so big? I thought that it would be like 3Jacobs Lane (Kinda like it is over in ivy glades) Oh well- at least it is official!!!