Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oven!


I went to do some visiting and my friend told me about this oven that she plans to put in her house when she builds in a couple of years. It sounds like something I would love to have, so I need to look more into it. I have always wanted a double oven as whenever we are making Thanksgiving dinner or have lots of company over and I want to be able to bake the meat and the rolls at the same time, etc., it is pretty much impossible. It just seems a waste of space to have two ovens when for the majority of the year I would only be using one. Plus two wall ovens are very expensive. This seems like the perfect solution - surprised I haven't seen more of these before!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

I love that stove/oven. I have the gas version. I love the smaller top oven as we use it most of the time. It heats up fast!

terramisu said...

That is a GREAT idea!
Although you may want to think about one in the basement too! When it gets super hot in the summertime, it would be nice to go downstairs where it is cool to do your baking! (That is what my mother in law does anywho!)

Team Laws said...

great blog!

I am doing a project in response to Pres HB Eyring's talk in Oct 07 General Conf. I invite you to participate!
(instructions "a participate link")
http://comingtochrist.blogspot.com/
Thanks
PD Laws
Pensacola, FL

Deborama said...

Hey I was visiting your blog off of Terri's and why in the world are there only five kids in that picture of you guys breaking ground? Update me on your kids! Has it been that long! :( Cant wait until your in the ward!

Jodi said...

I would love that! Are you getting one for your new house?