Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Reassurance

This evening I talked to the builder. He is taking all of the paperwork to the bank tomorrow and telling them to push it thru so we can get going. I had a few questions for Ken as I sure am leaning toward being a pessimist. With all of the decisions that have to be made and details about every little thing, I have been nervous about making the wrong ones. I know after talking with people who have had homes built for them they told me that once the contract was signed there was no changing anything!!! Or you had to pay an arm and leg for it. I think I might want to change something like the kind of bedroom doors or something. I don't know. Or want more light somewhere. Ken assured me that he doesn't work that way. He has us go through the house at every step and yea or nay things and he has us walk through the house with the electrician when it gets close to that time. If we find a better deal or something we like better in a door, or light fixture or whatever, no big deal about changing it. I was very comforted about the whole thing and don't feel like I am in such a panic to have everything perfect before we sign our lives away. Thanks to the Moon's we have a really good builder, someone who wants us to have the home we want to have.

No comments: