Monday, April 18, 2011

TWO WEDDINGS IN ONE YEAR!

Earlier this year - 2009 - Erin got married.  Now the week-end before Thanksgiving Michael got married.  Such a great year it is been for us.  We have been so blessed this year.  They got married in the Provo Temple, the same temple that Allison's parents had gotten married in.  Once again, I got to look around the sealing room and had tears come into my eyes as I could see Courtney and Will, and Erin and David there to witness their brother getting married.  I can't get over how blessed I have been.  


Michael and Allison right after coming out of the temple.




3 Brothers - I can always see how much they love each other, and how much the little one admires the big ones.  (He doesn't see himself as the little one, but as an equal.)




Family Photo - including Grandma Hein

The REAL Anderson family.
The POSED Anderson family.

Groom and Two Best Friends: Zach and Zach.  (Interesting bit of trivia - both Zach's born on April 28th.)

Allison's mom brought ties back from China for all of the guys to wear.  Really cool.
Michael and Grandma Hein

The Hayne's Family, my sister Niki, my brothers Andy and David


No comments: