Monday, April 11, 2011

LONG TIME NO HEAR FROM ME

I have been chastized by my children that I haven't kept up my blog.  Actually, I have, just not published it as I needed to put pictures with my posts.  So that is what I will be doing the next few days - going back in time to get all caught up on my life.  I figured I would post some pictures that went with what I had written a long while back and didn't post pictures because it takes me a long time to get my film developed....  Allison who didn't know Michael at the time might appreciate the first few pictures.

Michael at the Marriot Center for his graduation.
Michael getting his diploma.



 
   
Michael, Brad and Kaitllin
Brad, after our all-night drive to Provo, then graduation, staying up
visiting with family, and now finally getting a break!  (He has done
this at every single wedding of our kids, as well as on our RV trip
afterwe spent all day pushing and pulling a heavy handcart.  So
this is a familiar site for our family!)













NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY
Zach was inducted into the National Honor Society.  He is
very modest and doesn't think it is all that big of a deal, but
it really is.  One must have good grades, be involved in
various clubs and organizations in and outside of school,
 and you need recommendations from teachers and others. 

We are really proud of his good work and accomplishments.

Now I know why I don't blog very often.  That took me nearly an hour just to do that little bit and I am not even close to being done, so stay tuned as I continue to catch up by combining my pictures to my posts.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. They are fun to look at.