Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Zach, Zach, and More Zach


Today is his birthday! Hard to believe he is 17! Zach has always been such a joy in our family. As a baby he very rarely cried. In fact, when he was about two years old he fell and bumped his head and cried just a smidge. Sara Stephenson exclaimed, "That is the first time I have ever heard him cry." Zach always works hard at everything he does and is highly successful He never brags about himself - ever. You will never hear about his accomplishments from him as he is very modest. Zach is quite the gentleman, even to his sisters, which is very rare among siblings I have been told.


One of Zach's favorite photos! Soon he will be testing for his black belt.


Last night was the induction to the National Honor Society.


Once again, Zach's modest self - see there are lots of kids here joining NHS, it is no big deal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how funny! I think she's just overwhelmed with the new knowledge...it's got to be so confusing. I didn't know you have a blog, Pam. I appreciate what you do for our kids so much. Each week, she's so excited to show me her projects and tell me about her "class".

Anonymous said...

By the way, way to go, Zach!