Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TAGGED!


Well that was a pain in the neck! I am an incompetent blogger and couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get this tag image onto my blog. I tried what I thought was the most logical quickest way to do it, but noooo... I had to make it into a jpeg and copy it into a folder and then find it on my computer and... And then I didn't like the way it looked so I had to do it again...So you can see I am pretty incompetent in this area. Plus I am not very successful in making links yet either, so we will see what happens when I go to try that at the end of this posting when I attempt to tag other people. I really need lessons - where is that enrichment class? And I have short term memory as now I can't remember what I am supposed to talk about in this tagging. What a way to start my day - already feel like a dork!

Okay - so step one says I am supposed to link to the person who tagged me. Well, my first attempt didn't work. And my second - and the help center told me it couldn't help me with my request, so now lets see. Hmmm. I have done this once before, so I should remember how this works. My friend who is making me struggle and work hard at something I am not good at, is actually appreciated as hopefully I will remember all about how to make links, since I have to make quite a few with this tagging.

The Next Day - finally to step two - I will get there yet. I almost forgot what I was supposed to do here since I got so sidetracked with my first sentence for the day. But I know - seven random or weird facts about myself. That is hard as I try hard not to be random or weird...unsuccessfully of course, but I do try to kid myself and my kids (and especially other people) that I am very stuffy and straight-laced and serious, and usually it works. So I guess that would count as my random fact number one, especially since there are only few people that know I am really super casual and laid-back and even weird.

Almost Day Number 3 - It will be in 30 minutes. Six more random facts.
- President Faust sat at my desk in my bedroom and conducted temple recommend interviews when we lived overseas.
- I would love to learn how to paint. My kids took a class and it looked like a lot of fun and some of my kids were very good at it too. Conner was just a toddler and I knew it wasn't practical at the time for me to take the class along with them, but I would like to some day.
- I bruise super easy. Practically if anyone looks at me cross-eyed I get a bruise.
- I very rarely get the hiccups. I usually swallow them and they are gone. This makes my kids and husband very mad as they get the hiccups rather frequently.
- I used to have an embalmed baby shark. We had dissected sharks when I was in seventh grade and the mother shark had four babies inside of her. I got to keep one, and my dad stuck it in embalming fluid. I had that shark in a jar for about 15 years or so.
- I am extremely afraid of heights. It even makes me nervous when someone else gets close to an edge and I can feel myself go into panic mode.

So that is it. Now I will have to see if I know enough people to tag that haven't been tagged. Looking at my list - I guess not, sorry guys, I haven't been blogging for very long so I really don't know that many people yet. I guess I will tag Rochelle. I had a few more people on my list, but the links weren't working and I am tired of playing so I am going to post this and be done.

1 comment:

terramisu said...

Yea! Now I have a friend to stay behind with when everyone wants to take a tour of the space needle or something silly like that! Oh man!